Please contact us if you have any question:
tado° joins forces with E.ON UK
London 07.11.2017 - tado°, the European market leader in intelligent home climate control solutions, has today announced that it has joined forces with E.ON to offer UK consumers a smarter home heating and hot water solution.
With heating accounting for around 60%1 of a typical household’s energy use, the tado° Smart Thermostat offers a number of advanced benefits to help people save money on their energy bills whilst enhancing comfort and convenience. E.ON offers the tado° Smart Thermostat Starter Kit fully installed for £2492 or for £199 when purchased with a replacement boiler.3
Chris Lovatt, Managing Director of E.ON’s Residential business, said: “We’re committed to offering smarter, innovative solutions for our customers and working with tado° allows us to do exactly that. This cutting-edge technology not only helps people save energy and money but it also helps them manage their home heating and hot water more conveniently and efficiently, whether or not they’re at home. Through working with tado°, we’re able to offer an energy solution to help make homes warm, comfortable and more energy efficient.”
Toon Bouten, CEO at tado° said: “We’re the European market leader in intelligent home climate control solutions and are excited to work with one of the UK’s leading energy companies in order to ensure even more customers can benefit from our smart heating and hot water solution. Working with E.ON is also a big step forward for us in helping us to reach our aim of showing people how easy and convenient saving energy can be.”
The easy-to-install tado° Smart Thermostat Starter Kit is compatible with over 95% of all heating systems4 and is being offered for:
- £249, including installation worth £50, to all eligible consumers1;
- £199 and fully-installed to anyone who purchases a replacement boiler through E.ON, regardless of whether E.ON is their energy supplier2;
- People with dual zone or multi zone heating can purchase an extra thermostat for £109 each or Smart Radiator Thermostats for £59 each.
For more information visit nextsteps.eoninstall.com/tado.
High resolution image is available here.
For more images, please visit www.tado.com.
tado° media contact:
Paul Hughes, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0) 203 6956 392,
E.ON media contacts:
Victoria Blake, 02476 181 304, email@example.com
Fiona MacGregor, 07976374161, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaitlin Ellis, 07989152777, email@example.com
Headquartered in Munich, tado°, the European market leader in intelligent home climate control solutions, was founded in 2011. tado° revolutionises the way energy is consumed at home. Through the use of a geo-aware app, tado° automatically adjusts the temperature based on the residents’ locations, enabling households to significantly save on energy costs while reaching a higher level of comfort.
- Source: https://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/home-energy-efficiency/boiler-replacement.
- The £249 price refers to the heating of a single zone of a house at the same temperature. If a customer wishes to heat multiple rooms at different temperatures then an additional tado° Smart Thermostat (£109 RRP) and/or Smart Radiator Thermostat (£59 RRP) may be required.
- E.ON offers people the option to spread the cost of a replacement boiler, and a free tado° Smart Thermostat, with an interest free loan and a choice of payment terms of up to four years to suit their personal circumstances. This offer will be available up until January 6th 2018 and is subject to availability, an alternative smart thermostat may be offered. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Credit is subject to application and status and you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over to apply. Terms and conditions apply. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited acts as the credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance acts as the lender. Find out more about our finance options at https://eoninstall.com/waystopay/ E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its credit broking services under firm number 750410 on the financial services register. We act as a credit broker and not a lender meaning we can introduce you to our chosen finance lender, Barclays Partner Finance who act as the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 311753) Registered in England. Registered No 2901725. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London. E14 5HP.
- Source: Internal tado° records on customer information and feedback.