Please contact me if you have any questions:
tado° joins forces with E.ON UK
London 07.11.2017 -
With heating accounting for around 60%1 of a typical household’s energy use, the
Chris Lovatt, Managing Director of E.ON’s Residential business, said:
“We’re committed to offering smarter, innovative solutions for our customers and working with
Toon Bouten, CEO at
- £249, including installation worth £50, to all eligible consumers1;
- £199 and fully-installed to anyone who purchases a replacement boiler through E.ON, regardless of whether E.ON is their energy supplier2;
- People with dual zone or multi zone heating can purchase an extra thermostat for £109 each or Smart Radiator Thermostats for £59 each.
For more information visit nextsteps.eoninstall.com/tado.
High resolution image is available here.
For more images, please visit www.tado.com.
Paul Hughes, email@example.com, +44 (0) 203 6956 392,
E.ON media contacts:
Victoria Blake, 02476 181 304, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiona MacGregor, 07976374161, email@example.com
Kaitlin Ellis, 07989152777, firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in Munich,
- Source: energysavingtrust.org.uk/home-energy-efficiency/boiler-replacement.
- The £249 price refers to the heating of a single zone of a house at the same temperature. If a customer wishes to heat multiple rooms at different temperatures then an additional
tado°Smart Thermostat (£109 RRP) and/or Smart Radiator Thermostat (£59 RRP) may be required.
- E.ON offers people the option to spread the cost of a replacement boiler, and a free
tado°Smart Thermostat, with an interest free loan and a choice of payment terms of up to four years to suit their personal circumstances. This offer will be available up until January 6th 2018 and is subject to availability, an alternative smart thermostat may be offered. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Credit is subject to application and status and you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over to apply. Terms and conditions apply. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited acts as the credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance acts as the lender. Find out more about our finance options at https://eoninstall.com/waystopay/ E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its credit broking services under firm number 750410 on the financial services register. We act as a credit broker and not a lender meaning we can introduce you to our chosen finance lender, Barclays Partner Finance who act as the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 311753) Registered in England. Registered No 2901725. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London. E14 5HP.
- Source: Internal
tado°records on customer information and feedback.